Fancy getting involved?
Perhaps you’re fascinated by old buildings or relish being in the great outdoors. Maybe you’re just potty about plants or love talking to people and sharing your interests. Whatever you like, we’re sure to have the right volunteering opportunity for you.
We’re particularly keen on chatterboxes to help bring our Round House to life. We’d also love to hear from you if you’re keen to get outside and give us a helping hand maintaining our idyllic green spaces.
Do you need more persuading? Why not give our custodian, Sara Szwer, a call on 01600 719241 or email us?
- You can meet lots of people from all walks of life
- Learning new skills and gaining knowledge of your favourite places and spaces is surely a winner
- In helping us tell the story of the Kymin, you are part of building and maintaining the Kymin's legacy for generations to come
- You can put your enthusiasm and energy to good use, whatever your age or experience
- You can enjoy spending time in beautiful surroundings
- Are you a fair-weather sort of person? We need help between the end of March and the end of October each year, so you're guaranteed to enjoy the Kymin at the best time of the year.