This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Volunteer with us
Whether you want to improve your CV, make friends, or just want to give something back, choosing to volunteer at Lacock could be just the thing for you.
These are some of the main benefits of volunteering:
- Learn new skills
- Good for your CV
- Work alongside experts in their field
- Make new friends
- Know you're making a unique contribution to our work
- Counts towards your Duke of Edinburgh Award
Found a role you're interested in? Then email or call us and we will send you some more detailed information on the role. Don't worry, we won't be asking you to commit to anything yet, so even if you're just curious about volunteering, we'd love to hear from you.
If you want to become a volunteer we'll ask you to come in for a chat to get to know you and make sure you're experience will be the best possible. There will be some forms to fill out and we'll talk through having a trial day, giving you necessary training and an induction.
What we do for you
Looking after Lacock wouldn't be possible without the help of our wonderful volunteers, so we are truly greatful for every hour you give us. To say thank you we:
- Organise two dos a year to celebrate your hard work; our summer volunteer drinks and our Christmas get-together in the Great Hall
- Promise to keep the biscuits topped up and the kettle boiled
- Support you every step of the way
- Provide necesassary training to help you make the most of your role
Joining your local supporter group is a great way to make even more of your membership and supporting the National Trust, whilst meeting like-minded people who care about their local special places.
Find a local supporter group below. Why not get in touch to see how you could get involved?