Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
See our new photography exhibition, Platinum: Master prints from 31 Studio, in the Fox Talbot Museum gallery.
Or unleash your inner historic detective on our Secret Symbols family trail in the abbey grounds. On Easter Sunday and Monday we're teaming up with Cadbury for a fun trail with a chocolate prize.
Cadbury Easter Egg Trail
Easter Sunday and Monday
Join us for our annual fun Easter Egg Trail and become a space eggsplorer as you find all the egg-shaped planets. Complete the trail and win a yummy Cadbury chocolate Egghead.
- 10.30am to 4pm
- £1.50 per trail
- Normal admission applies
- Learn about the history of photography in the Fox Talbot Museum
- Wonderful buildings dating back to the 13th century
- The famous window, where the first photographic negative was taken
- Playtime in our cloister willow structure in the grounds
- Special events, family trails and outdoor music and theatre
- A picturesque village with shops, pubs and tea-rooms on every corner
- Our delicious full menu in The Stables tea-rooms
At The Stables tea-room you can tuck into our delicious spring menu or enjoy a sweet treat and hot drink.
The National Trust shops on the High Street and in the Fox Talbot Museum sell beautiful gifts, cards and souvenirs. There are some wonderful local shops in the village, making Lacock a great spot for some shopping.