Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
This spring we've got some great photography for you to discover. Earth and Sky in the Fox Talbot Museum takes you on a journey through the universe, while the winning photographs of the International Garden Photographer of the Year competition will be displayed in the Botanic Garden in April and May.
- The brand new displays in the Fox Talbot Museum
- 'Earth and sky' - our current photographic exhibition
- Wonderful buildings dating back to the 13th century
- The famous window, where the first photographic negative was taken
- 'Capturing the Light' - our interactive art installations in the garden
- Playtime in our cloister willow structure in the grounds
- Special events, family trails and outdoor music and theatre
- A picturesque village with shops, pubs and tea-rooms on every corner
- Our delicious full menu in The Stables tea-rooms