Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
4 September, 8.30pm
A tale of love and loss; a timeless classic that you can enjoy again and again.
The Theory of Everything
5 September, 8.30pm
The award-winning true story of Professor Stephen Hawking, one of the most brilliant minds of our times.
- Gates open at 7.30pm
- £10 per ticket
Join us for a special event this autumn, from photography exhibitions to a display of giant batik flags on the South Lawn.
Families can enjoy the medieval self-led trail and during October half-term young witches and wizards can test their skills on the wizard school trail.
The garden is looking lovely, late summer blooms are filling the herbaceous borders in the Botanic Garden with bursts of colour and the leaves on the trees turn into shades of autumn.
Take a walk to the rockworks and enjoy the views across the fields from the pond.
- Learn about the history of photography in the Fox Talbot Museum
- Wonderful buildings dating back to the 13th century
- The famous window where the first photographic negative was taken
- Playtime in our cloister willow structure in the grounds
- Special events, family trails and outdoor music and theatre
- A picturesque village with shops, pubs and tea-rooms on every corner
- Our delicious full menu in The Stables tea-rooms
At The Stables tea-room you can tuck into our delicious summer menu or enjoy a sweet treat and hot drink.
The National Trust shops on the High Street and in the Fox Talbot Museum sell beautiful gifts, cards and souvenirs. There are some wonderful local shops in the village, making Lacock a great spot for some shopping.