Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Join us for Tudor falconry (9 & 10 May) and see beautiful birds of prey soar in the skies above the abbey. Learn about the bats living at Lacock Abbey on our bat watch (19 May, booking is essential).
Discover wacky inventions on our current family trail around the grounds and join us for a week of 'mad inventors' during May half-term.
Pride and Prejudice
Friday 12 June, 7pm
Gates open 6pm for picnics
Join us for an evening of outdoor theatre on the South Lawn, as Chapter House Theatre Company bring to life Jane Austen's famous love story.
- £15 adults, £8 children, £40 families (2A+2C) (booking is essential)
- Learn about the history of photography in the Fox Talbot Museum
- Wonderful buildings dating back to the 13th century
- The famous window, where the first photographic negative was taken
- Playtime in our cloister willow structure in the grounds
- Special events, family trails and outdoor music and theatre
- A picturesque village with shops, pubs and tea-rooms on every corner
- Our delicious full menu in The Stables tea-rooms
At The Stables tea-room you can tuck into our delicious spring menu or enjoy a sweet treat and hot drink.
The National Trust shops on the High Street and in the Fox Talbot Museum sell beautiful gifts, cards and souvenirs. There are some wonderful local shops in the village, making Lacock a great spot for some shopping.