Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Thursday 30 July, 7pm
Bored of chores, the apprentice waves a wand and a broom magically fetches water. But what is the spell to make it stop?
- £15 adults, £8 children, £40 families (2A+2C) (booking is essential)
- Gates open at 6pm for picnics
- Learn about the history of photography in the Fox Talbot Museum
- Wonderful buildings dating back to the 13th century
- The famous window, where the first photographic negative was taken
- Playtime in our cloister willow structure in the grounds
- Special events, family trails and outdoor music and theatre
- A picturesque village with shops, pubs and tea-rooms on every corner
- Our delicious full menu in The Stables tea-rooms
At The Stables tea-room you can tuck into our delicious spring menu or enjoy a sweet treat and hot drink.
The National Trust shops on the High Street and in the Fox Talbot Museum sell beautiful gifts, cards and souvenirs. There are some wonderful local shops in the village, making Lacock a great spot for some shopping.