Lanhydrock dog biscuits recipe
Puddings and cakes
- Serves: 8
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
3 & 1/2 cups unbleached flour
2 cups wholewheat flour
1 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup skim-milk powder
1 tbsp (or 1 package) dry yeast
3 & 1/2 cups lukewarm chicken or meat broth
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm chicken or meat broth. The richer this broth is, the better your dog will like the biscuits.
- Let yeast broth mixture set for 10 minutes. Then stir in flour mixture.
- Roll resulting dough out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut dog biscuit shapes from dough.
- Brush biscuits with egg wash.
- Bake on greased cookie sheets at 150 degrees celsius/300 degrees fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave biscuits in overnight to completely harden.
- Makes 60 medium-sized biscuits.