Things to see & do
Not to be missed
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- See the historic beam engine in action
- Explore the underground tunnel to the miners' 'dry'
- Discover more on our family trail
- Explore the old arsenic maze
- Watch a film telling the story of Levant mine
- Go on a free guided tour around the site
- Ask our expert guides about how the engine was saved and conserved
- Try our new hands-on activity at the old copper-dressing floor
- Pick up a GPS and try geocaching around the site
- Experience the full force of the Atlantic on the cliff edge
Start your 50 things challenge at Levant by finding your way with a map and compass, making a grass trumpet, running around in the rain or going bird watching. Need more inspiration? Check out our Coast and Countryside page to see how else you can get back to nature at Levant.