This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Not to be missed
- Close to the M6 Junction17
- Discounted admission for non-members for groups over 15 in number
- Join our daily tours or book one exclusively for your group
- Mrs Dale's pantry and little tea-room within the Hall
- Large shop and visitor reception near the car park
- Easy to book just call 01260 272018
Stay for a bite to eat
Stay for lunch or afternoon tea during your visit. Try the little tea-room or Mrs Dale's pantry for either a lighter bite or a delicious meal.
Hear the fascinating stories of the hall and the Moreton family including our amazing Long Gallery, with our experienced guide. Either join a free public tour or book an exclusive tour just for your group.
Time for another visit?
Why not combine your visit to Little Moreton Hall with a trip to Biddulph Grange Garden. At only 6 miles away you can visit both.
Call 01782 517999 to arrange your group visit.