This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Not to be missed
- Close to the M6 Junction17
- Discounted admission for non-members for groups over 15 in number
- Join our daily tours or book one exclusively for your group
- Mrs Dale's pantry and little tea-room within the Hall
- Large shop and visitor reception near the car park
- Easy to book just call 01260 272018
Stay for a bite to eat
Stay for lunch or afternoon tea during your visit. Try the little tea-room or Mrs Dale's pantry for either a lighter bite or a delicious meal.
Hear the fascinating stories of the hall and the Moreton family including our amazing Long Gallery, with our experienced guide. Either join a free public tour or book an exclusive tour just for your group.
Time for another visit?
Why not combine your visit to Little Moreton Hall with a trip to Biddulph Grange Garden. At only 6 miles away you can visit both.
Call 01782 517999 to arrange your group visit.
Our exclusive tours are a chance for your group to experience the hall before other visitors arrive.
Groups are welcomed by one of our experienced tour guides for a tour lasting an hour. Your guide will take you round the ground floor before visiting the upper floors including the stunning Long Gallery.
These very special tours are only available at 10.30am.