Things to see & do
Sights and seas
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Guided walks in the spring to make the most of the heathland flowers
- Kayaking events in the summer on The Helford River or from Mullion
- A dirty weekend in the woods - den building and survival skills
- Watching Choughs fledge at Lizard Point in the spring
- Foraging events in the autumn - learn to find your own dinner
- Making history at Lizard Wireless Station and Poldhu Marconi Centre
Here on the Lizard we are lucky enough to have several miles of continuous coast path going around the whole peninsula. Forming a very important part of the South West Coast Path the area is popular with walkers and trail runners, but it is possible to find your own piece of path to enjoy or go exploring on the less well known routes.