The John Nash villa
Set in the heart of the beautiful Aeron Valley the charming John Nash villa at Llanerchaeron makes the most of the views across the picturesque landscape. Its exterior simplicity hides a multitude of complex shapes and details. Hidden at the back of the house is a rare example of a complete service quarters.
Some of the best features of the house
- Look out for the false windows seen from the outside
- Marvel at the rooms with curved walls
- Symmetry is everywhere with each door in the house in symmetry
- Look up to see the wonderful restored original cornices
- Take some time to admire the conical roof light above the landing