Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The colourful beach huts at Llanbedrog
- The squeaking sand as you walk along the beach at Porthor
- Enjoying some liquid refreshment at the Ty Coch inn at Porthdinllaen
- The sights, sounds and smells of the fishermen bringing in their catch at Porth Meudwy
- The chough, displaying their air acrobatics on and around Mynydd Mawr
Go for a walk
This 2.5-mile (4km) walk from Porthdinllaen will reward you with stunning views in all directions...
Follow this short walk around the Plas yn Rhiw estate and see what you can discover from the past...
The views are spectacular on this short walk along the rugged coastline of the Llyn Peninsula.