Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Go for a walk
This 2.5-mile (4km) walk from Porthdinllaen will reward you with stunning views in all directions...
Follow this short walk around the Plas yn Rhiw estate and see what you can discover from the past...
The views are spectacular on this short walk along the rugged coastline of the Llyn Peninsula.
- The colourful beach huts at Llanbedrog
- The squeaking sand as you walk along the beach at Porthor
- Enjoying some liquid refreshment at the Ty Coch inn at Porthdinllaen
- The sights, sounds and smells of the fishermen bringing in their catch at Porth Meudwy
- The chough, displaying their air acrobatics on and around Mynydd Mawr
Aberdaron to Porthor
This cycle route takes you from Aberdaron to the beautiful sandy beach of Porthor. Once you’ve reached Porthor, enjoy a cup of tea on the water’s edge, or stroll along the squeaky sands.
Aberdaron to Plas yn Rhiw
See Plas yn Rhiw from a different perspective; this cycle route provides fantastic views from Rhiw as well as the 17th century manor house with its beautiful garden and orchard.
Aberdaron to Mynydd Mawr
Look out at Bardsey Island, along the coastline down Cardigan Bay and back inland towards Snowdonia. This relatively short cycle route takes you up to the summit of Mynydd Mawr, and back down into the village of Aberdaron.