Things to see & do
Places to visit on Marsden Moor
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Restore the Moors conservation session
Spend a morning helping to re-vegetate areas of bare peat on Marsden Moor
Friday Plant Sales
Brighten up your garden with our great value plant, for sale every Friday from April 3rd
Ten Reservoir Challenge
A demanding 16 mile guided walk exploring many of the reservoirs valleys around Marsden.
- Having a picnic at Eastergate Bridge
- Watching the paragliders at Buckstones
- Follow one of our walking trails
- A sunset from the top of Pule Hill (when the weather permits)
- Birdwatching on Binn Moor
- Fresh Yorkshire air