Things to see & do
Places to visit on Marsden Moor
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Spot Red Grouse
Keep you ears and eyes open for the distinctive Red Grouse as you explore Marsden Moor on foot
Join Mark Reid, author of the Inn Way series, for a 1 day map and navigation course
Take on the 3 peaks of Marsden Moor: Pule Hill (437m), March Hill (448m) and Cupwith Hill (427m)<...
- Having a picnic at Eastergate Bridge
- Watching the paragliders at Buckstones
- Follow one of our walking trails
- A sunset from the top of Pule Hill (when the weather permits)
- Birdwatching on Binn Moor
- Fresh Yorkshire air