The orange route is a 10 mile circular route, starting in Marsden.
The yellow route is an 8 mile circular walk, again, starting in Marsden.
A circular walk round the base of Pule Hill, starting in Marsden village.
Whether you are new to the area or would like to walk in a friendly group, our guided walks are a great way to explore Marsden Moor on foot. With walks of varying lengths and difficulties all year round, there is something to suit everyone. Here are a few highlights from the 2015 programme:
- Marsden Meanders - a series of slow-paced walks perfect for walkers who are looking to extend their range
- Hidden Histories - short walks exploring the heritage and legends of Marsden
- Family walks - short walks suitable for all the family
- Challenge walks - our longest and hardest guided walks, not for the faint hearted!
- Themed walks - discover more about wildlife and conservation of Marsden Moor
Walking groups are welcome to join our guided walks, but please let us know in advance. If you would like to arrange a guided walk for your community group or organisation please contact the Estate Office on 01484 847016.