A warm welcome
When visiting Melford Hall as a group, you'll receive a warm welcome from our team. Melford has a diverse collection and an intriguing story of a family home which will interest everyone from art lovers, to those with an interest in naval millitary history or even Beatrix Potter. Please book all group visits in advance so that we can arrange a warm welcome for you. This will also allow your group to qualify for our group rate admission. Call us on 01787 379228 for more details or to book your visit.
Booking your visit...
Please book all group visits in advance to allow us to prepare to welcome you. This also allows your group to qualify for our group rate admission price.
How long to stay?
The average visit lasts one hour and 30 minutes. Many groups stay longer, especially if they also visit the beautiful village church, Holy Trinity, just across the village green.
When you arrive...
- Please use the coach entrance 100m north of the main gatehouse
- Be welcomed on-board your coach by one of our visitor reception team
- Get your tickets at visitor reception
- Enjoy your pre-booked talk (optional)
- Visit our tearoom in small groups (there are only 30 seats inside)
- Look around the house and garden at your own pace