Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
There is so much to do in Morden Hall Park. In the words of one of our founders, Octavia Hill, 'We all need places to sit in, places to play in, places to stroll in, and places to spend a day in.'
- Our new visitor centre in the renovated stable yard
- The natural play area near the white bridge
- Views of the park from the white bridge across the River Wandle
- The unusual rose garden beside Morden Cottage
- The engagement garden showing you how to grow your own fruit and veg
- The story boat
- The sound of the rushing water under the restored waterwheel