Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Our visitor centre in the renovated stable yard
- The natural play area near the white bridge
- Views of the park from the white bridge across the River Wandle
- The unusual rose garden beside Morden Cottage
- The engagement garden showing you how to grow your own fruit and veg
- Playing imaginary games on the story boat
- The sound of the rushing water under the restored waterwheel
A great day out for groups
Whether you’re visiting for a whole day, half a day or just two hours, there’s always something new to for groups to see and do. You can visit by yourselves or take part in one of our many lead activities for old and young alike.
Thursday family activities
Quacky races Thursday 17 April, 11am - 3pm
Cheer on your plastic duck as it races down the River Wandle. Ducks are provided. Races will be run throughout the day with the last race at 3pm. Win or lose you can enjoy some duck themed crafts in the Snuff Mill.
£1.50 per duck
Everything in the park is growing and bursting into life. Leaves are unfurling, birds are singing and butterflies and bees return to our meadows.
Look out for:
- buds like hawthorn burst to revealing their new bright green leaves
- beautiful red and white horse chestnut flowers emerging before the leaves
- heron antics as they start their nest building