Your photos & comments
What do visitors say?
- Lovely experience; very welcoming volunteers made our visit down memory lane even more enjoyable
- Wonderful repeat visit - a step back in time. Thanks to the staff for all their help and information
- A wonderful time capsule
- Marvellous preservation, giving our children their heritage and identity and showing them how we lived
- Excellent visitor experience, everything so ordinary yet together extraordinary. Must go home and declutter!
- Came with my 5 year old. He found it all very interesting and couldn't believe everything was older than grandad!
- From the telephone call to book a visit until leaving Mr Straw's House, we were so impressed by the friendly attitude of the volunteers... Made a splendid property even better
Your photos of Mr Straw's House
Have you visited Mr Straw's House lately? Taken some great photos?
It's fascinating to see which objects draw the attention of different visitors to Mr Straw's House, and we certainly do have a lot of objects.
We'd love to feature your photos on this page, so if you've taken one that looks brilliant or really means something to you, let us know!
You can email them, drop them by in person or by post to:
Mr Straw's House, 5-7 Blyth Grove, Worksop, Notts, S81 0JG
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Comments from our younger visitors...
- It was very good. I loved it. I want to come back again - Thomas
- I saw alot of old things which I found very interesting also there are staff which you can ask questions 8/10 - Brent
- I really liked the way that you have looked after the house and everything in it - Laura, age 10 nearly 11
- I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Mr Straw's House. It was very interesting. Thank you for making this a memorable family day out - Freya, aged 12
- Exilently incredible!!!! - Shona, age 9 nearly!!
- I like it. I want to come again - Rebecca, age 7