- All bookings must be made in advance
- Because of the size of the rooms your group will be subdivided to visit number 7
- Group admission is £6 per person (additional charges apply for guided tours)
- Visiting number 7 takes around 45 minutes, then you can browse our exhibition rooms in number 5
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for your visit
- Blyth Grove is not suitable for coaches - ask us for information on parking nearby
- We sell drinks and snacks in our refreshment area
- We have picnic tables and benches in the gardens and orchard
- Call us on 01909 482380 for more information or to make a booking
Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic volunteer room guides greet visitors on each floor of the house, pointing out fascinating objects and talking about the Straw family and their lives.
Dedicated guided tours are available for an additional charge, and can offer the opportunity to go behind the ropes and see our archive and costume store.
Please enquire for more information.
East Midlands Talks Service
Would you like to hear all about Mr Straw's House, but can't get here? We can come to you! We have a team of volunteers throughout the East Midlands, who can come and talk to your group about Mr Straw's House, the National Trust, and much more. To find out about how to book a talk, or for more information, call us on 01909 482380.