Facilities & access
- Browse our small shop with gifts inspired by Lord Nuffield
- Enjoy light refreshments in our tea room.
- Groups welcome booking essential for groups of 15 or more, email email@example.com or leave your details on 01491 641224
- Enjoy access to local woodland walks
- On busy days, timed tickets will may be in operation. These are given out on a first come first served basis.
- No ball games or scooters are allowed on the site.
- If arriving by motor bike, please use the disabled entrance to the property and park on the drive way.
Family & children
- Baby changing area, in the upstairs toilet.
- High chair available in the tea room.
- Object handling room, with vintage clothes to try on, vintage pedal cars in the yard, spot the item cards for the house.
- Dedicated mobility parking, 10 yards from house. This is accessed from the first drive way on the right as you drive down Bradley Road
- Grounds are partly accessible, loose gravel and uneven paths in places
- Garden has irregular stone paved areas and steps, and some narrow brick paths; woodland paths are surfaced with bark chippings
- This property is being developed, so access will change over time
- There are uneven pathways to and from the property
- Visual guide to the first floor is avaliable