Nunnington Hall's top floor gallery
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Gallery @ the Top
At Nunnington we're known for our varied and high profile art and photography exhibitions shown in our attic gallery. We have a wide range of exhibitions this year including the illuminating works by the Ryedale School GCSE art students, the ever popular British Wildlife Photography Awards display and we end the year with your own chance to take part, the Art for Christmas exhibition where local artists can submit works to go on display at Nunnington Hall.
Steve McCurry 2013
A major exhibition of work by one of the most influential photographers of the present day.
Jane Pinkney's Mice 2012
Last year saw a major retrospective of stunning Jane Pinkney Illustrations.
Mary McCartney 2009
Mary McCartney's exhibition 'Collective Works' was a huge success in 2009
World class art
- Diverse and dynamic world class art and photography exhibitions
- A unique space in a unique place
- Combining a heritage setting with contemporary and innovative art
- Inspiring our visitors and challenging expectations
- Changing programme of exhibitions throughout the year
- What will you discover on your next visit?