Nunnington Hall's top floor gallery
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Gallery @ the Top
At Nunnington we're known for our varied and high profile art and photography exhibitions shown in our attic gallery and 2014 is no exception. We started the year with an exhibition of mixed media art by York College degree students and graduates. From Saturday 13 September to Sunday 2 November, work from the popular Daily Telegraph cartoonist Matt, will be sure to bring a smile to your face.
Steve McCurry 2013
A major exhibition of work by one of the most influential photographers of the present day.
Jane Pinkney's Mice 2012
Last year saw a major retrospective of stunning Jane Pinkney Illustrations.
Mary McCartney 2009
Mary McCartney's exhibition 'Collective Works' was a huge success in 2009
Fantastic visitor artwork...
Quentin Blake and Friends
Quentin Blake inspired colouring by one of our creative visitors - fantastic use of colour!
The Watercolour Tradition in Landscape
An impressive countryside scene, expertly coloured during our watercolour landscape exhibition earlier this year.
World class art
- Diverse and dynamic world class art and photography exhibitions
- A unique space in a unique place
- Combining a heritage setting with contemporary and innovative art
- Inspiring our visitors and challenging expectations
- Changing programme of exhibitions throughout the year
- What will you discover on your next visit?