A warm welcome from Nymans
What can we offer?
We have a lot to offer your group visit to Nymans. From a personalised introduction on your arrival to garden tours with our rangers, you can easily spend a few hours or a whole day with us.
A dedicated group organiser can help you plan your visit so your group could enjoy all of the following:
- Reduced admission price for groups of 15 or more
- Groups are welcome Monday - Saturday (excluding bank holidays)
- Welcome and familiarisation talk on arrival
- Special interest tours in the garden (extra charge)
- Licensed cafe serving tea, coffee, sandwiches, lunches and light meals.
- Group visits are available all year round for 15 or more people and must be booked in advance.
- If you'd like to arrange a group visit please contact us so we can discuss your specific requirements to help you make the most of your visit.
- Your group will be met on arrival and given a brief introduction to Nymans where there'll be an opportunity to find out more about what going on in the gardens.
For more information, or to discuss your group's requirements please contact us on: 01444 405250 or email us.
Guided tours and walks are available daily and are led by our experienced and knowledgeable garden rangers.
Our garden rangers have a wealth of knowledge and will be able to share with your group the highlights of the season including the stars of our well known plant collection.
The tours include a brief history of the Messel family, the creation of their dream home and tell how the garden was originally created to become one of the most outstanding twentieth century gardens.
Tours need to be booked in advance and last around an hour. £2.50 per person.