Hire this venue
A perfect spot
Weddings at Nymans take place in our outstanding gardens with breathtaking views across Sussex weald.
Our variety of versatile and stunning locations provides a fabulous backdrop for intimate weddings, civil ceremonies and outdoor receptions - making your special day stylish and memorable.
The Italianate Loggia
Our Loggia, licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies, is a gothic building with soaring arches and ivy-clad walls, set within the Sunk Garden itself containing striking floral displays. Intimate ceremonies of 25 guests can take place inside the Loggia or - for congregations - an unlimited number of additional guests can be seated in the Loggia's secluded lawns.
This spacious and open area overlooks the Sussex Weald and provides an ideal site for a marquee reception for up to 200 people. Your guests can gaze across the unspoilt vista of one of Sussex's most beautiful and romantic settings whilst your photographer captures the day with you in the open-sided temple.
The Main Lawn
You'll fall in love with the idyllic setting of the Main Lawn and its dramatic ruins. The house, transformed into a Gothic mansion in the 1920s, was destroyed by fire, leaving a breathtaking collection of ruins which frames the skyline. Ivy covered stone and arched windows make this site a formidable feature of the gardens and the perfect site for a large marquee for up to 300 guests.
- Garden location provides a palette for creativity
- Your photographs can be taken anywhere in the garden
- Close proximity to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton
- Large amounts of free parking for guests
- For more details contact Sophie.email@example.com
- Serene walled gardens lead onto rolling meadows
- Narrow paths deliver long views of formal topiary and clipped lawns
- Dramatic sculptures, fountains and exposed stone work features
- Formal rose and knot gardens surrounded by evergreen hedges