This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Mon 7 Sept to Sun 22 Nov
10:30am - 3:30pm
The gardens and house at Nymans can be a fascinating and mysterious place.
We have taken inspiration from our current exhibition and used the characters from the paintings to help bring Nymans to life. Follow our fantasy trail and let your imagination run wild …
Don't forget to collect your sticker when you have completed the trail.
£1 per trail
(normal admission applies)
Sat 24 Oct – Sun 1 Nov
10:30am – 3:30pm
Come to Nymans this half-term and take our family hallowe'en trail.
You will be on the look out for spooky creatures with the help of our two characters.
George the gardener will lead the quest through the gardens and then Ruby the ranger will guide the more adventurous explorers into the woods.
Suitable. for 3 years and above
£2 per trail (normal admission applies)
Mon 26 Oct - Outdoor Artists
Wed 28 Oct - Sensory Superpowers
Fri 30 Oct - Fire & Shelter
Join our Ranger for the day, 10am-3pm to explore our Woods like never before.
This action-packed adventure series is full of games and activities that will put all your senses to the test.
Suitable for children 8 years and over.
£20 per child. (£25 Fri 30 Oct)
Bookings essential on 01444 405250.
- Children under 5 are free
- Single and multiple adult family memberships available
- Baby changing facilities available
- Gravel and grass paths throughout the garden
- Half portions and lunch boxes in café
- High-chairs available in cafe
- Picnics welcome in the garden (picnic tables also in carpark)
- Borrow a blanket or umbrella
- Shelter spots throughout the garden
- Free childrens' map and activities
- Pocket-money gifts in our shop
- Designated outdoor natural play areas (unfenced)
Visit us and collect your free activity scrapbook and tick off some of the 50 Things you’ve done in the great outdoors. Discover crazy creatures and have fantastic adventures.
Try these when you visit this autumn
4. Build a den
18. Create some wild art
31. Hunt for bugs
33. Catch a falling leaf
44. Go bird watching
Keep the kids entertained with our:
- Spotter & activity sheets
- Trail in the House
- Borrow a magnifying glass
- Geocaching in woods & garden
- Borrow some binoculars
- Den building area
- Sculptures in the woods
- Natural play - bamboo jungle, balance beams, roundhouse and a secret path
With family membership you can enjoy great adventures at many National Trust places and free car parking at countryside sites.
Both 1 and 2 adult family memberships available, just ask at reception.