Facilities & access
- Parking, 400 yards (pay and display, £4.00 per car). Free parking for pre-booked coaches, members and blue badge holders
- Café - enjoy home-cooked lunches and afternoon teas
- Gift shop - browse for a special gift
- Farm shop - fresh vegetables and flowers
- Groups welcome - please contact us before you visit
- Dogs - allowed in park only and on leads
- House introductory talks when posible, on the hour - see signs on arrival
- Food and drink not permitted in the house
- Photography permitted without flash or tripod
Family & children
- Play trail in the garden
- Front-carrying baby slings and hip-carrying infant seats for loan
- Baby-changing facilities in public toilets in the park
- Please ask staff regarding baby care facilities
- Pushchairs allowed in garden but not within the house - buggy storage area available.
- Blue badge holder spaces in main car park, 400 yards. Volunteer run transfer service to house and stableblock sometimes available- please ask at car park.
- Garden paths level, compacted gravel. Some uneven and muddy paths, slopes, some cobbles. Accessible grounds route. Outdoor wheelchairs. Volunteer run PMV service sometimes available. Please ask on arrival, no advance booking.
- Adapted toilet close to stableyard
- Wheelchair available in house for ground and principal floors.
- Braille and large print guides available
- Parking drop-off
- Free downloadable app available from i tunes store
- Hand held audio guides avaiable, except on bank holidays or event days
- Induction loop available for audio guide.
- Script of audio visual guide available
- Written guides available in English, French & Japanese
- Seating available in rooms