Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Otto's successful invention the rejuvenator made him a rich man and enabled him to purchase his place in the sun. Find out more about this slightly wacky piece of equipment.
- Pick up a self-guided garden trail from the conservatory
- Join one of our tours around the garden and museum
- Choose from a selection of children's trails and quizzes
- Find the secret door and hunt for Fred the friendly ghost
- Play the American organ or listen to the Polyphon in the museum