This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
A blaze of colour
11-14 June. The parterre was planted with around 7,000 bedding plants.
Tagetes (yellow) and heliotrope marine (purple) will fill the 'swirls'.
The circular flower bed will be filled with canna lilies and red Paul Crampel geraniums.
- Thin out your carrots in the evening to stop carrot fly
- Cut off the heads of parsley that are going to seed because of weather
- Only cut rhubarb until the end of June
- Weeds are growing fast because of wet weather, deal with them promptly
- Pick your first strawberries before the birds can feast on them
Take part in the Norfolk Bat Survey
Oxburgh is one of 19 locations in the County taking part this year. Please visit the website www.batsurvey.org to find out where your local centre for borrowing the equipment is and take part!