Let your imagination take you on an adventure into an unexplored world of woodland wonder. Pick up a map from the house and start your exploration.
You could build a den, work out the age of a sawn log, or make your own sundial. If it’s raining, jump in the puddles - just don’t forget your wellies.
More for families at Packwood
- Explore our spectacular gardens
- Play hide and seek in the yews
- Children's portions in our new café
- Lots of high chairs for babies in the café
- Enjoy the trails through the house
- See what's growing in our kitchen garden
- Our kitchen garden has a brilliant bug house
- Lots of space to explore and let off steam
- Water the plants in the kitchen garden
- Toilets with baby changing facilities available