More for families at Packwood
- Explore our spectacular gardens
- Play hide and seek in the yews
- Children's portions in our new café
- Lots of high chairs for babies in the café
- Enjoy the trails through the house
- See what's growing in our kitchen garden
- Our kitchen garden has a brilliant bug house
- Lots of space to explore and let off steam
- Water the plants in the kitchen garden
- Toilets with baby changing facilities available
Let your imagination take you on an adventure into an unexplored world of woodland wonder. Pick up a map from the house and start your exploration.
You could build a den, work out the age of a sawn log, or make your own sundial. If it’s raining, jump in the puddles - just don’t forget your wellies.
Schoolchildren dig their own plot
One quarter of the Kitchen Garden is used exclusively by the children from Sharmans Cross School to plant their own vegetables and flowers. Last year it was a clock face and this year, John has another amazingly inventive idea of the Teddy Bear’s Picnic, for the children to plant around.