More for families at Packwood
- Explore our spectacular gardens
- Play hide and seek in the yews
- Children's portions in our new café
- Lots of high chairs for babies in the café
- Enjoy the trails through the house
- See what's growing in our kitchen garden
- Toilets with baby changing facilities available
- Our kitchen garden has a brilliant bug house
- Lots of space to explore and let off steam
Let your imagination take you on an adventure into an unexplored world of woodland wonder. Pick up a map from the house and start your exploration.
You could build a den, work out the age of a sawn log, or make your own sundial. If it’s raining, jump in the puddles - just don’t forget your wellies.
One quarter of the Kitchen Garden is used exclusively by the children to grow pumpkins, sunflowers and nasturtiums. This year, John designed an amazing clock-face vegetable plot for them to plant. The children had great fun picking the enormous pumpkins they'd grown. Our Facebook page has a lot of pictures from this rainy afternoon.