This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The kitchen Garden
With help from his team of volunteers, John Richardson keeps the kitchen garden looking amazing.
Watch the latest episode of 'Can't cook, can't garden', with Head Chef, Simon Taylor, from our cafe. John, is going to show Simon how to plan the potatoes he chitted.
What you said about the garden
- The most fantastic NT garden I have seen
- The autumn borders are amazing
- I liked very much the kitchen garden and its herbaceous borders with herbs, flowers and vegetables
- You are great artists
- The borders are absolutely stunning
- The garden is excellent
- Congratulations to the Head Gardener and his team