This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The kitchen garden
With help from his team of volunteers, John has been building furniture for the school plot in the kitchen garden.
This year, children from Sharmans Cross Junior School will be planting vegetables and companion plants with the theme of ‘The Teddy Bear's Picnic’. The teddies will be in situ all summer so why not come and say hello?
What you said about the garden
- The most fantastic NT garden I have seen
- The autumn borders are amazing
- I liked very much the kitchen garden and its herbaceous borders with herbs, flowers and vegetables
- You are great artists
- The borders are absolutely stunning
- The garden is excellent
- Congratulations to the Head Gardener and his team