Things to see & do
Make the most of your day
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Keep your eyes peeled and you might see a kingfisher or dipper on the river
- Try orienteering, or cycle along the old railway track
- Enjoy walking the maze of paths through the woodland and parkland
- See if you can spot the fairy house in the woods
- Look out for signs of Parke's history on your travels
Also at Parke
Parke House is not open to the public, as it's leased to the DNPA as their headquarters.
Dartmoor Pony Heritage Trust
The DPHT's education center is based at Parke and is open Sundays 1.30-4pm to the end of October....