Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Free garden tours
You can enjoy a free garden tour given by one of our dedicated and friendly volunteer garden stewards. You can join tours on most days at 2.00pm, leaving from the stables.
A welcoming character
Find out about the fascinating history of the Peckover family, as told by one of our costumed interpretation team members. Talks take place on selected days throughout the season.
Croquet on the lawn
Enjoy a game of croquet on the lawn throughout the spring and summer months.
- Damson and Algernon, our Peckover cats
- The Cabinet of Curiosities - both old and new
- Get up close to a Greek manuscript, nearly 1,000 years old
- Come and see our beehives
- Our newly dressed Stables and Tack Room
- Our new Banking Wing