Things to see & do
Do it all at Penrose
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Starling murmerations over the Pool in the late winter
- The 6 mile walk around Loe Pool
- Watching migrant birds in the winter from the hide
- Summer events at the Stables cafe
- Bike rides through the parkland in the summer
- Our apple festival in the autumn
- The annual farm open day at Chyvarloe in September
Our cycling/working holidays
Find out what you might get up to on one of our holidays here at Penrose where you can enjoy working and cycling around Penrose with new friends on our cycling/working holidays.