Your group visit
Discover marvellous interiors and a world-renowned art collection, the fascinating servants' quarters, a 700-acre deer park and a picturesque town. There's so much to explore at Petworth House.
Make the most of your visit
- Coach drop off and collection point at Church Lodge entrance
- Visit our gift shop for the perfect souvenir
- Hire our multimedia tour and discover more in the house
- Coach parking in our main visitor car park, 700 yards from house
- Courtesy car between house and visitor car park
Our groups liaison administrator can create a bespoke package to suit your groups requirements. For more information please call Alison on 01798 342207 or email us
The Petworth Experience
Enjoy one of three special interest tours at Petworth House.
The Petworth Experience - Explore the best of our large collection of art and sculpture.
Domestic Life at Petworth House
Domestic life at Petworth House - Explore the Servants Quaters and find out what life was like in service.
The Pleasure Grounds- Wander the beautiful Pleasure Grounds on a tour led by one of our expert gardeners. Discover the history and maintenance of the picturesque Pleasure Grounds, landscaped by 'Capability' Brown.