Various dates until 29 October
Punch and Judy will be here again all summer long, accompanied by children's favourite Mr Bimbamboozle.
50 things to do before you're 11¾
Every Wednesday over the holidays we're completing the 50 things list.
- 30 July: Treasure hunt, make a daisy chain, climb and roll down a very big hill
- 6 August: Walk barefoot, create some wild art, make a trail with sticks
- 13 August: seashore safari, bug hunting, pond dipping
- 20 August: build a raft, make a mud pie, build a den
- 27 August: build a den, hold a scary beast, make a grass trumpet
Our traditional summer fair returns and this year the theme is children's TV shows, so dress up and enjoy a fantastic family day out. With games, races, lots of local food and crafts there's something for everyone.
Free entry for children in fancy dress.
For more info call us on 01248 714795 or email us.
Get wet 'n' wild
With the Menai Strait right on our doorstep, what better place is there to get out on the water on one of our wet and wild activity days? Run by fully qualified instructors. Learn how to handle a Canadian canoe, kayak or sailing boat.
- Kayak/canoe: 2-hour taster session - £120 for up to eight people; 3-hour session - £122.50 for up to seven people
- Sailing: 3-hour session costs £120 for up to 6 people
For more info and to book, email or call on 01248 714795