Various dates until 29 October
Punch and Judy will be here again all summer long, accompanied by children's favourite Mr Bimbamboozle.
Whistler high tea
18 July, 3pm
An extraordinary experience, step back in time to 1939 and enjoy afternoon tea in the unique surroundings of the Whistler dining room. Enjoy a special talk by our expert on the amazing 58 foot long mural specially painted by Rex Whistler for the family.
£25 per person, limited places, booking essential 01248 714795.
50 things to do before you're 11¾
Every Wednesday over the holidays we're completing the 50 things list.
- 23 July: Bird watching, fly a kite
- 30 July: Treasure hunt, make a grass trumpet and daisy chain, climb and roll down a very big hill
- 6 August: Walk barefoot, create some wild art
- 13 August: seashore safari, snail racing, bug hunting, pond dipping
- 20 August: build a raft, make a mud pie, make a trail with sticks
- 27 August: build a den, skim a stone, make a wild animal home
Get wet 'n' wild
With the Menai Strait right on our doorstep, what better place is there to get out on the water on one of our wet and wild activity days? Run by fully qualified instructors. Learn how to handle a Canadian canoe, kayak or sailing boat.
- Kayak/canoe: 2-hour taster session - £120 for up to eight people; 3-hour session - £122.50 for up to seven people
- Sailing: 3-hour session costs £120 for up to 6 people
For more info and to book, email or call on 01248 714795