50 things to do before you're 11 ¾
Every Wednesday over the summer we're completing the 50 things list:
- 13 August: seashore safari, bug hunting, pond dipping
- 20 August: build a raft, make a mud pie, build a den
- 27 August: build a den, hold a scary beast, make a grass trumpet
Pretty useful plants
3 September, 2pm
Join our gardener for a guided walk and discover that as well as being colourful, many of the plants at Plas Newydd have a surprising number of practical uses. Maybe you've got some of these pretty useful plants in your garden too?
For more information, give us a call on 01248 714795, or drop us an email.
Various dates until 29 October
Punch and Judy will be here again all summer long, accompanied by children's favourite Mr Bimbamboozle. Come along for lots of laughs and amazing magic tricks.
Anglesey woodland festival
27 - 28 September, 11am - 4pm
Bring the family to this great 2-day festival of all things woodland. Full of crafts and activities and all taking place in our enchanting Diary Wood. Play some drums, learn to whittle or watch horse logging in action.
For more info call us on 01248 714795 or email us.
Get wet 'n' wild
With the Menai Strait right on our doorstep, what better place is there to get out on the water on one of our wet and wild activity days? Run by fully qualified instructors. Learn how to handle a Canadian canoe, kayak or sailing boat.
- Kayak/canoe: 2-hour taster session - £120 for up to eight people; 3-hour session - £122.50 for up to seven people
- Sailing: 3-hour session costs £120 for up to 6 people
For more info and to book, email or call on 01248 714795