Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Places to explore
If you fancy a challenge try our trail around Whitsand Bay, or discover the wild beauty around Struddicks, just up the hill from Millendreath.
We have a choice of walks between Looe and Polperro to keep you busy as well as a rollercoaster of a trail from Polperro around to Polruan.
- Rock pooling at Portnadler Beach, Hendersick
- Surfing at Whitsand Bay
- Fishing from Polperro
- The Net Loft at Polperro Harbour
- The warren of coastal footpaths around Polperro harbour
- Views of Portnadler Bay and Looe Island from Hore Point
- The picnic site at Bodigga Cliff near Millendreath
- Cave inscriptions at the Sharrow Grotto, Whitsand Bay
- To make the most of your visit, please be aware of these safety tips
- Stout footwear is advisable as many paths can be muddy
- Be aware of dangerous cliff edges and unstable cliffs
- Currents and winds can make swimming hazardous
- Be aware of the state of the tide. Don't get cut off by rising water
- Keep children supervised
- Avoid getting between farm animals and their young
- Please keep your dog under close contol when livestock are present
- If ponies or cows approach let your dog off the lead