The Mill Café
After exploring all Quarry Bank has to offer, you'll have earned a well-deserved rest. What better place than the Mill Café, where you can treat yourself to the daily delicious dishes prepared by our team of chefs.
Specialising in local produce, the café serves fresh, seasonal food. Everything from hot dishes to sandwiches and soup as well as a scrumptious range of home made cakes.
In a rush? On busy days the Pantry serves sandwiches, drinks and ice-cream to go.
The café serves hot food between 12pm and 2.30pm.
Our chefs use seasonal locally sourced produce in their dishes, including vegetables and herbs from the Apprentice House Garden. You're guaranteed a tasty meal with as few food miles as possible.
Come in and try our spring menu. Plus there's cake from the bakery, what more did you need to know?
Treat yourself to High Tea in the Quarry Bank Mill Tea Room. Enjoy sandwiches, scones, cakes, tea and coffee served to your table by our experienced staff. Whether you are lunching with family or enjoying time with friends, this unique setting is the perfect place to relax.
We are now taking bookings for large groups, please call 01625 445846.
I love that the food is so local. The fact that fruit and veg comes from the Apprentice House is amazing.
- We try to use locally produced seasonal ingredients wherever possible
- We only use meat reared in the UK, and preferably in the North West
- Our fruit and vegetables come from Disley near Stockport
- We use herbs and fruit from the Apprentice House garden all year round
- Our tea, hot chocolate, sugar and confectionary are ethically traded
- We only use Freedom Food eggs and sustainably caught fish