The Mill Café
After a busy morning or afternoon exploring all Quarry Bank has to offer, you'll have earned a well-deserved rest. What better place than the Mill Café, where you can treat yourself to the daily delicious dishes concocted by our team of chefs.
Specialising in local produce, the café serves fresh, seasonal food prepared daily by our hard-working culinary team. Enjoy both hot and cold food from our menu, everything from sandwiches to soup as well as a scrumptious range of home made cakes and pastries.
The café serves hot food until 2.30pm.
On the menu
Our chefs use seasonal locally sourced produce in their dishes, including vegetables and herbs from the Apprentice House Garden. You're guaranteed a tasty meal with as few food miles as possible.
Why not come and try our new winter menu. Plus there's cake from the bakery, what more did you need to know?
I love that the food is so local. The fact that fruit and veg comes from the Apprentice House is amazing.
Open on select days throughout the winter, Saturday to Tuesday, the pantry is the perfect place to stop off and grab a quick bite to eat. The pantry serves steaming hot drinks along with sandwiches, snacks and bottled drinks to take away and enjoy on a winter walk around the beautiful estate.
- We try to use locally produced seasonal ingredients wherever possible
- We only use meat reared in the UK, and preferably in the North West
- Our fruit and vegetables come from Disley near Stockport
- We use herbs and fruit from the Apprentice House garden all year round
- Our tea, hot chocolate, sugar and confectionary are ethically traded
- We only use Freedom Food eggs and sustainably caught fish