The Mill Café
After a busy morning or afternoon exploring all Quarry Bank has to offer, you'll have earned a well-deserved rest. What better place than the Mill Café, where you can treat yourself to the daily delicious dish concocted by our team of chefs.
Specialising in local produce, the café serves fresh, seasonal food prepared daily by our hard-working culinary team. We have both hot and cold food options, from sandwiches to soup as well as a scrumptious range of cakes and pastries.
The café serves hot food until 2.30pm.
I love that the food is so local. The fact that fruit and veg comes from the Apprentice House is amazing.
Open every day throughout the summer, the pantry is the perfect place to stop off and grab a quick bite to eat, or even a delicious ice-cream produced right here in Cheshire. The pantry serves hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, snacks and ice-creams, all to take away and enjoy on a walk around our beautiful estate or sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
- We try to use locally produced seasonal ingredients wherever possible
- We only use meat reared in the UK, and preferably in the North West
- Our fruit and vegetables come from Disley near Stockport
- We use herbs and fruit from the Apprentice House garden all year round
- Our tea, hot chocolate, sugar and confectionary are ethically traded
- We only use Freedom Food eggs and sustainably caught fish