Become part of the Quarry Bank team
Our volunteers not only allow us to open Quarry Bank but also to share the history and stories of this fascinating place.
This year will be incredibly exciting for us thanks to the work of the Quarry Bank Project and over the next few months we will be recruiting for roles to support us across all our departments, including Heritage, Learning, Visitor Experience and the Estate.
Whatever your interests or skills, we would love to hear from you.
Volunteering at Quarry Bank is a fascinating and rewarding experience where you can indulge your interest in history and heritage and help to make visitors’ experiences even more exciting.
If you're interested in volunteering at Quarry Bank then come along to see us, or just get in touch for a chat or more information about what roles are available.
Call 01625 445872 or email us.
What's in it for you?
- Become part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Learn new skills
- Enjoy new experiences and meet people from all walks of life
- Be one of the first to hear about new discoveries and projects
- Help look after this unique and nationally important place
- Help out at our exciting events - maybe you'll get to dress up as a Victorian!
- Bring Quarry Bank to life for our visitors
Terry has been volunteering with us at Quarry Bank since 2011:
'As a working mill, it lives. The atmosphere is fantastic. There is a really wonderful team of staff and volunteers here.'
In the North West...
Are you located in the North West?
From properties to gardens, countryside to coastline, our volunteers gain new skills, enjoy new challenges and experiences and meet new friends.