Facilities & access
- Enjoy tea, coffee and homemade cakes in coach house
- Shop selling souvenirs and second hand books in coach house
- House tours available 12pm - 1pm before house opens, book on arrival at coach house
- Parking, 200 yards east of Quebec House on A25 in main town car park (not National Trust). Follow footpath beside A25 to house
- We have translated hand held guides in French and German on the history of Quebec House and General Wolfe
Family & children
- Family trails available from coach house
- Mobility parking in town car park
- Partly accessible grounds, loose gravel paths. Map showing steps and narrow paths available to borrow from the Coach House. Please ask on arrival.
- Adapted toilets on ground floor in private area
- Level entrance to building. Ground floor has 2 steps to rooms. Portable ramp available, please ask on arrival. Many stairs with handrail to first floor. Wide main staircase with polished steps
- Photograph album of first floor and large print guide available in the Entrance Hall of the house, please ask.
- Coach House has one step to second hand books and indoor seating area. Portable ramp available for access, please ask on arrival. Many steps to the exhibition area.