Volunteer with us
Red House would not be able to open its doors to visitors without the help of our willing volunteers.
They do a variety of roles from conservation cleaner to room guide in the house or helping outside as we work to restore the Pre-Raphaelite garden. We also need help in the shop and cafe, so there's something of interest to everyone.
Get in touch
Why not give us a ring to discuss volunteering here on 020 8303 6359 or email us at email@example.com
- Enjoy social events and outings linked to William Morris
- Keep in touch with events and developments at the house
- Receive a newsletter three times a year
- Join the large and friendly team of volunteers
- All proceeds go towards the conservation of Red House