Volunteer with us
Red House would not be able to open its doors to visitors without the help of our willing volunteers.
They do a variety of roles from conservation cleaner to room guide in the house or helping outside as we work to restore the Pre-Raphaelite garden. We also need help in the shop and cafe as well as Visitor Reception where a warm welcome creates a wonderful first impression.There's something of interest to everyone.
No experience needed
You don't need to be a William Morris expert. We'll give you plenty of information to help you answer the most common questions as well as a guided tour so you know what our visitors experience. They are always really grateful for any assistance and we have lots of comments about our friendly volunteers.
Get in touch
Why not give us a ring to discuss volunteering here on 020 8303 6359 or email us at email@example.com
- Enjoy social events and outings linked to William Morris
- Keep in touch with events and developments at the house
- Receive a newsletter three times a year
- Join the large and friendly team of volunteers
- All proceeds go towards the conservation of Red House