Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
During school holidays and half terms children can look for the hidden wombats around the house on our Wombat trail. Morris and his friends were obsessed with wombats and Burne Jones drew one in his Drawing Room wall paintings. You'll have to find that one too to win the prize.
- Previously undiscovered pre-Raphaelite Genesis wall painting in Morris's bedroom
- The recently conserved Burne-Jones paintings and the astonishing newly revealed decoration around them
- The bright colours of the hall ceiling decoration which was cleaned recently
- Exhibition of the original Philip Webb house plans
- The 'smiley face' painted on the ceiling during Morris' time