Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
There are plenty of fun things going on at Red House throughout 2014. This Summer In our orchard a collaboration between Red House and the Slade School of Fine Art, UCL, will see a series of short residencies by artists and writers as a catalyst for new work. Come and meet them.
- Previously undiscovered pre-Raphaelite Genesis wall painting in Morris's bedroom
- The recently conserved Burne-Jones paintings and the astonishing newly revealed decoration around them
- The bright colours of the hall ceiling decoration which was cleaned recently
- Exhibition of the original Philip Webb house plans
- The 'smiley face' painted on the ceiling during Morris' time