Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Visit Father Christmas in his grotto, see the house fully open for the first time and decorated for Christmas.
- Discover Tudor traditions in the Great Hall with a feast suitable for the lord and lady of the manor.
- Make a Christmas card to send to someone dear and make an origami decoration for your Christmas tree
- Join local choirs singing carols on selected dates
- On Sat 20 and Sun 21 Dec meet the festive donkeys and go for a ride in the paddock.
- Normal admission applies £4 visit to Father Christmas (includes gift)