Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
If it snows the top of Newtimber becomes a bleak but awe-inspiring place.
A warm February day might bring out some hibernating butterflies, like the brimstone.
Hanging mists can be spectacular - particularly looking through to Devil's Dyke valley from Newtimber hill
- Our busy open days with a whole host of activities and demonstrations
- A cream tea at the Hiker's Rest café
- A walk through Newtimber's ancient woodland
- A walk on Newtimber in August when the hill is alive with butterflies
- A circular walk to Devil's Dyke and back
- Newtimber in autumn when the hill is purple with devil's bit scabious