Facilities & access
- Locally sourced food served in our catering outlet
- Dogs on leads welcome in the grounds
- Free car park
Family & Children
- Baby changing facilities
- Hip-carrying infant seats for loan in the West Wing
- Woodland adventure play area
- Mobility parking spaces next to admissions hut
- Gravel paths on site can be difficult for wheelchairs
- Wheelchairs and a mobility scooter are available for use free of charge - booking advisable
- There are 15 steps into the central hall
- Toilets are situated along the path from the admissions hut and by the West Wing, and there is a baby changing unit inside the West Wing.
- Park and ride may operate on busy days.
- Ongoing works show we are committed to making the visitor experience at Seaton Delaval Hall as accessible as possible.
- Some areas of property are only accessible via steps/stairs. There are slopes, uneven surfaces and gravel.
- Bring a carrier for small babies as not all of the site is accessible for pushchairs - we have some 'Hippy Chicks' available.
We have a wheelchair and a mobility scooter which visitors can use free of charge. To reserve these for your visit, or to discuss access and parking issues at the property, please ring 0191 237 9100
Arrival by coach
Small coaches and minibuses can park in our car park, but the narrow roads on our estate cannot accommodate larger coaches (more than 22 seats). Group organisers will need to inform their drivers that large coaches can enter through the main gates and drop off in the main courtyard in front of the hall, but must then leave the property and return to pick up the group at an agreed time. Coach parking can be found at the sea front or the lay-by outside the church to the west of the site.