Facilities & access
- Sandwiches, soup, sweet treats, hot drinks and ice creams available from our Stables outlet
- Treat yourself to fish & chips at nearby Seaton Sluice - 1 mile from the hall
- Dogs on leads welcome in the grounds
- Free car park
Family & Children
- Baby changing facilities
- Hip-carrying infant seats for loan in the West Wing
- Woodland adventure play area
- Mobility parking spaces next to admissions hut
- Gravel paths on site can be difficult for wheelchairs
- Wheelchairs are available for use free of charge - booking advisable
- There are 15 steps into the central hall
The scaffolding’s down and the Hall’s looking the best it’s looked for years.
Work’s ongoing around the grounds though and we’ve still got a few rough edges. If you’ve special access requirements and you want to check anything before your visit, give us a call on 0191 237 9100 or e-mail.
Arrival by coach
Small coaches and minibuses can park in our car park, but the narrow roads on our estate cannot accommodate larger coaches (more than 22 seats). Group organisers will need to inform their drivers that large coaches can enter through the main gates and drop off in the main courtyard in front of the hall, but must then leave the property and return to pick up the group at an agreed time. Coach parking can be found at the sea front or the lay-by outside the church to the west of the site.