What's in it for you?
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Get real job satisfaction
- Access to a wide variety of interesting roles/projects
- Learn new skills and receive training or share your knowledge
- Regular social events
- Free admission to other NT places after 50 hours of volunteering
- 20% discount in NT shops and restaurants
Help us to look after this special place
- Join our friendly group of volunteers and staff
- Volunteer co-ordinator to help you to settle in to your chosen role
- Bring the estate to life
- Be part of a great team
- Work in a beautiful environment with great colleagues
- Feel good about doing something worthwhile
- Know that you're helping our visitors have a great day out
- Make Sheringham Park special
Interested in joining us?
Have you the enthusiasm that will help us run the park and protect this special place? Why not play a part and make a difference and join our growing number of volunteers? The passion, diversity, skills and experience of our volunteers is invaluable. Without the continuous support of our volnteers we wouldn't be able to offer the visitor experience we do today, or conserve the park for future generations.
For further information or for a general chat about volunteering please email or if you would like to apply to join us download an application form.