Sissinghurst Castle Garden
- The orchard in spring is carpeted in daffodils
- The garden gate in the winter sun at Sissinghurst Castle Garden
- Take a walk down lime walk in March for a taste of Spring
- Be sure to take a walk around the lakes when you visit
- Feel the grass under your feet and get outside and closer to nature at Sissinghurst
- Enjoy the view from the tower when you visit with your group
Historic, poetic, iconic; a refuge dedicated to beauty. Vita Sackville-West and Harold Nicolson fell in love with Sissinghurst Castle and created a world renowned garden.