Places to stay
Looking for a Cotswold getaway?
Snuggle into one of our cosy, comfortable cottages in the heart of Snowshill village and get away from it all. Whether it’s culture, walking, shopping or country pursuits you’re after, you’ll find it within easy reach and Snowshill Manor and Garden are right on your doorstep.
Once the farm manager’s house, this rambling cottage on three floors is ideal for a large group or family-get together. Packed full of period features and handcrafted furniture, it’s also only a stone’s throw from the Snowshill Arms pub.
Built in the 1700s as an annexe to the malthouse next door, this cottage oozes Cotswold charm. The living room is perfect for lazy mornings or long evenings, or you can snuggle up in bed in the eaves.
Long associated with Snowshill’s Diston family, this end-terrace cottage is cosy, compact and comfortable. Throw open the windows when it’s warm or light the woodburner when it’s chilly – it’s the perfect getaway. The steep hillside garden has great views across the rooftops to the valley beyond.
Named after a former resident who was once the gardener at the Manor, this quirky cottage dates back to the 1600s. Built of local golden-yellow Cotswold stone, with an inglenook fireplace and exposed timbers, it’s perfect if you like to immerse yourself in history when you’re on holiday.
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Explore the Cotswolds
Things to do during your stay
- Visit Snowshill Manor and Garden for free (within our open hours) and get 20% off in the shop and restaurant
- Explore the Cotswold countryside on your doorstep - wonderful walks and energetic cycle rides
- Head over to The Snowshill Arms for real ale and proper pub grub
- Stroll around beautiful Broadway, just down the road or charming Chipping Campden nearby
- Explore National Trust places nearby: Hidcote, Chedworth Roman Villa and Chastleton House