Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- If you are visiting the Manor you'll receive a timed ticket at reception
- You can visit the Garden and Priest’s House any time during your visit
- The Snowshill shop and the Tea Room are near to Visitor Reception
- The Manor and Garden are a 15 minute paved walk away, with some steep sections
- A buggy is available to take you to the Manor and back
- Parking for large vehicles is very limited, so if you plan to visit in a motorhome please call ahead on 01386 852410
- All group visits (15+ and coaches) must be booked in advance
- You can download a full access guide below, showing you steps and stairs around the place
We are near the Cotswold Way and surrounded by some truly stunning landscape. Lace up your walking boots and try our circular walk, starting from the car park. Download your copy below or pick one up in Visitor Reception.
We only admit assistance dogs to the Garden and Manor. However, there are some beautiful countryside walks in the surrounding Cotswolds hills, picnic tables for lunch and a water bowl on hand. Please keep your dog on a lead, especially when the sheep are out in the fields.