Speke Hall makes an ideal stopping point when travelling into or out of Liverpool. We're situated eight miles out of the city centre and are close to excellent motorway links - perfect if you want to round off your day in Liverpool with a look around this unique house.
Speke Hall dates from the 1530s and has a fine Tudor Great Hall and stunning Jacobean plasterwork features. More recent additions include the fully equipped Victorian kitchen and servants' hall.
To request a group booking pack or discuss visit arrangements in more detail please contact Alex Muir by email or on 0151 427 7231.
Entry to the hall
We only accept groups into the hall from 12.30pm onwards when the house is open by free flow access. Due to size restrictions in the rooms we are unable to offer specific guided tours of the interior for your group but we have excellent Room Guides in every room and they'll be more than happy to talk to you about the hall.
Eating at Speke
The Restaurant seats around 60 people, with some outdoor seating. On busier days it may be necessary for your party to split into smaller groups to enter the Restaurant. Unfortunately no advance bookings can be taken, but if you let us know if you intend taking lunch we can plan for your visit and arrange.
Hot lunches are served between 12pm and 2pm and lighter meals are available all day. Our range includes a variety of sandwiches, soup, and home-made cakes.
Our Catering Manager can be contacted on 0151 728 5835 if you would like to discuss special menus or catering arrangements for your group.
- Group visits must be booked in with us at least a week in advance
- We can't accept more than 3 groups per day so make sure you've booked
- We have a coach parking area available for your use
- A member of our reception team will greet your coach upon arrival
- Have your payment ready in advance to ease flow through Reception
- Your coach driver will get free entry and tea and cake
- Our buggy service should be available for your group to use on the day