Facilities & access
- Sail Loft (licensed) - hearty dishes, the finest Cornish ingredients. Open from 9-5 Sunday-Friday (closed Saturday)
- Island Cafe - Open from 9-5 Sunday-Friday (closed Saturday)
- The Island Shop lifestyle gifts, Italian leather bags and a new range featuring a design inspired by the Mount’s gardens. Open from 9-5 Sunday-Friday (closed Saturday)
- The Courtyard shop offers local gifts and artwork. Open from 9-5 Sunday-Friday (closed Saturday)
- Parking - on mainland at Marazion opposite St Michael's Mount, 400 and 800 yards (not National Trust, fee payable)
- Toilet facilities
Family & children
- Baby-changing facilities
- Hip-carrying infant seats for loan
- Children's quiz/trail
- Unfortunately, it’s not possible to take a wheelchair up to the Mount summit and if you are walking, sensible footwear is recommended.
- If you’re planning on bringing a wheelchair over to St Michael's Mount call us on 01736 710507 and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs.
- Mobility parking - designated parking in both main car parks (not National Trust), 800 yards
- Mobility toilet - at eastern end of harbour, opposite cemetery
- Braille and large print guides
- Induction loop
- Mobility grounds - partly accessible, some cobbles, terraces
- Wheelchair users (with folding wheelchairs) can take the boat across to the Mount at high tide. However, access to both the mainland and harbour landing points has steps to negotiate.
- Adapted disability vehicles can be driven over to the Mount at low tide to transport wheelchair users. Please contact us in advance to arrange this 01736 710265
- The harbour steps might prove a challenge for you, those with limited mobility we recommend to use the causeway at low tide. It’s possible to bring wheelchairs over the causeway, although it is cobbled, so it can be difficult to navigate