Eating & shopping
Enjoy fresh, home-cooked food in our double gold Soil Association, award-winning restaurant.
We serve delicious hot lunchtime meals everyday from 12-3pm and always have tasty treats on offer.
Why not treat yourself to one of our afternoon cream teas?
Gifts and mementos
Take home something unique from Stourhead.
The shop has gifts, souvenirs, books, arts and crafts, pictures, postcards and much more.
Discover real ales, traditional British cuisine and a warm welcome in our two country pubs.
The 18th-century Spread Eagle Inn is set in the heart of Stourton village and the cosy Red Lion Inn is just moments down the road.
Our garden shop has everything you need to create your very own work of art.
Choose from a wide range of flowers, books, herbs and shrubs in our shop and plant centre.
Enjoy real dairy ice-cream in range of exciting flavours from the ice-cream parlour in the Spread Eagle courtyard and from our restaurant.
Take a walk around our walled garden and see what you can find.
We grow a variety of fruit and vegetables all year round and supply the restaurant with seasonal produce whenever we can.
Our food suppliers
- Our organic milk and cream is provided by Ivy House farm, Somerset
- We use local cheeses supplied by Crook & Churn Dairy
- Our free range eggs come from one of our tenant farmers, just two miles away
- Our presses are made on the Western Stourhead estate using Stourhead spring water
- We use fruit and vegetables provided by Chalmers of Wells, Somerset...
- ...as well as our own, grown in Stourhead's walled garden
This season in the shop
These wonderful products made in Cornwall smell fantastic and make great presents for Christmas.
From wooden bowls to beautiful ceramics, there are plenty of locally made crafts to take home.
Great British Walks
Get ready to walk your way into autumn with this great kit.