This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Stourhead's signature dish
Try our tasty signature dish.
This organic beef cobbler was first created to celebrate our restaurant's achievement of the gold Food for Life catering mark. This means that all our food is free from unwanted additives, uses only the best seasonal, local produce and all our meat and dairy are organic and free-range.
Did you know?
- Stourhead has over 400,000 visitors a year
- Most of our visitors pop into the restaurant at some point during the day
- Our soup is always gluten and dairy free
- We always have a vegetarian hot main meal available
- All our coffees and teas are Fairtrade
- All our sandwiches and salads are made fresh everyday
- Our bakers Thea and Marina ensure fresh cakes and scones are ready waiting for you
- We have a fantastic team of volunteers who help at busy times
- Our private function room can accomodate up to 50 people
For the kids
Pick up a children's picnic from our restaurant and get ready for your Stourhead adventure.
Fill your bag with 5 items which include: jelly, raisins, juice or a glass of milk, biscuits, fruit and sandwiches.
We also do child's portions of our hot meals, just ask at the hot food counter.