Planning your group visit
Discover the unforgettable magic of this world famous 18th-century landscape garden and Palladian house, set in the heart of historic Wessex.
For more information and to request a booking form please call 01747 841152 or email us.
Things you need to know
- Complete and return a booking form
- We offer group organisers a complementary visit to help plan your day
- Coach parking is provided in our main visitor car park
- The garden is approximately 400 yards from the visitor car park
- Coach drivers will receive free entry and a £5 restaurant voucher
- An on-board welcome will be provided on arrival
- We offer a 5% discount on group tickets
Making the most of your visit
- Reserve group seating in our restaurant and enjoy fresh seasonal food
- Please contact our catering manager on 01747 842006 for bookings
- Book one of our guided tours for your group and discover Stourhead
- Visit our spacious and friendly shop and plant centre
- With so much on offer, we recommend that you spend an entire day here
Access and facilities
- The beautiful landscape garden is accessible to all
- House access up 13 steps with wheelchair and stairclimber available
Book one of our guided tours, especially for groups at a price of £3.00 per person.
Join a member of our team and discover one of the finest landscape gardens in the world, its breath-taking mansion and the historic surrounding countryside.