Learning opportunities at Stowe
We believe that Stowe is the perfect place to be inspired, explore, discover and learn.
We have a range of resources for schools to use on a school visit to Stowe, these include numeracy, literacy and art resource packs.
What we can offer schools
- Fantastic space for outdoor environmental education
- 40 temples and monuments to discover, each with hidden meanings
- Classical architecture with links to Greek mythology
- A wealth of cross-curricular learning opportunities
- A combined visit to Stowe Landscape Gardens and Stowe House
- A warm welcome with an inspiring and memorable visit
Support for schools in the local area
- Join the National Trust Educational Group Membership
- Initial outreach consultation with teaching staff at schools
- Teaching CPD/planning at a Stowe Discovery Workshop
- Learning support materials (session plans, resources, materials)
- Guidance and support from our staff with education experience
Contact us for more information
To discuss bringing your group to Stowe please call our community engagement and learning officer on 01280 817156 or email us. You can talk through our various activities, along with times, dates and other options for an action-packed, educational day.