Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Great British Walk
From September you can take part in the Great British Walk in partnership with PruHealth using our brand-new walks:
- Secret Places – Discover oft-missed treasures in unusual and unexpected places
- Missing Monuments – Find the historic locations of many of the monuments and statues that are now missing
Get to know Stowe courtesy of Barry, our head gardener. He’s written a short introduction to Stowe: what you can expect to see and some of his highlights.
Our shop and cafe
- Large new café built in the style of a traditional barn
- Local, seasonal menus
- Sample our New Inn Restoration Ale
- Seasonal plants for sale
- New ranges of local gifts - honey, jewellery, toiletries...
- Buy garden ornaments, pots and furniture
- Toddler Tuesdays: new games to play with every Tuesday morning
- Claydon estate vegetables served in the café